Featured Worship Spaces Projects
Acoustic design of a new 400 family Jewish synagogue including a sanctuary, chapel, social hall, offices, and classrooms. Acoustic design was a critical component of the unique ceiling design in the sanctuary. The project is an adaptive reuse of a Chevrolet paint and auto body repair shop.Read More
- The Cathedral of St. Philip, Episcopal Sanctuary
Investigation and recommendations concerning reverberation and echo control and poor speech intelligibility inside a 500,000 cubic foot cathedral with pipe organ.
- Congregation Beth Tefillah, Atlanta, GA
Recommendations for improving sound isolation between a sanctuary and large, reverberant foyer in a synagogue.
- Rockdale Baptist Church, Conyers, GA
Investigation of existing conditions in a church sanctuary to identify and characterize perceived problems relating to room acoustics and mechanical noise.
- Abundant Life Church, Lithonia, GA
Investigations and measurements in a large sanctuary with a balcony and recommendations concerning reverberation and echoes.
- Living Word Church, Houma, LA
Acoustic design of a new 2000-seat sanctuary with a 30-member choir.
- St. Andrew By-The-Sea United Methodist Church, Hilton Head Island, SC
Investigation and recommendations concerning reverberation and poor speech intelligibility inside a fellowship hall used for sporting events and services.
- St. Jude the Apostle Catholic School, Atlanta, GA
Investigation and measurement of sound isolation between a band and choral room including recommendations.
- The Cathedral of St. Philip, Hall of Bishops, Atlanta, GA
Acoustic design of a multiuse facility to accommodate functions such as worship services, meetings, and social events.