Featured Government Projects
Acoustic consultation related to sound isolation and speech privacy at the 29,000 square foot facility at the Pentagon Reservation.Read More
The new City Hall houses all of the administrative functions for the City of Eloy, as well as new council chambers, community space and retail pop-ups.Read More
- Albany Civic Center, Albany, GA
Sound isolation validation testing of an operable partition within a ballroom at Albany Civic Center.
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Fifth Runway, Atlanta, GA
Continuous comprehensive community noise monitoring and mitigation of quarrying and transport activities related to the construction of the fifth runway at Hartsfield International Airport.
- Bibb County Social Security Hearing Offices, Macon, GA
Measurement and investigation of sound isolation problems at existing government offices and hearing rooms, including recommendations for mitigation.
- CDC/2400 Century Parkway, Atlanta, GA
Sound isolation validation testing for Centers for Disease Control and Prevention facility including recommendations for remedial improvements.
- City of Eloy – City Hall and Council Chambers, Eloy, AZ
Audiovisual design for a $6.5M, 19,000 gsf new construction building to house City Hall administration and operations. Project includes greatly improved Council Chambers, a multi-purpose Community Room, several conference rooms, and digital signage.
- Dunbar Elementary School, Atlanta, GA
Consultation regarding design renovations of an elementary school focusing on acoustic aspects of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification.
- GSA – Defense Acquisition University, Huntsville, AL
Acoustic analysis and design of mechanical equipment and HVAC distribution system.
- DeKalb County Stonecrest Branch Library, Lithonia, GA
Acoustic design of a 25,000 square foot library with a 175-seat auditorium.
- GSA Small Business Administration Office of Disaster Assistance, Atlanta, GA
Assessment of background sound levels and exterior-to-interior transmission of mechanical noise at government offices.
- Juniper Ridge/Pine Crest Housing, Meridian, MS
Sound isolation validation testing for base housing at Naval Air Station Meridian.
- Lanier Raw Water Pump Station, Buford, GA Measurements, analysis, and recommendations concerning 10 MVa transformer noise issues near a nearby residential community.
- Meridian Naval Air Station, Meridian, MS
Measurement and assessment of military aircraft operations in the vicinity of a naval airfield, including recommendations for architectural modifications to provide acceptable interior noise levels within nearby buildings.
- Orange County Administration Center, Orlando, FL
Investigation of sound isolation and noise problems at existing government offices, including facilitation with the design of renovations.
- Orange County Courthouse, Orlando, FL
Investigation and analysis of mechanical and electrical noise issues in a courtroom and offices.
- Paulding County Middle School No.7, GA
Consultation related to a new cafeteria and music suite in a middle school.
- Peachtree Middle School, Atlanta, GA
Acoustic design of an auditeria and music suite containing choral room, orchestra room, band room, private practice rooms, and associated spaces in a middle school addition.
- Pearl High School, Pearl, MS
Mechanical noise analysis and recommendations relating to roof-mounted equipment over a high school auditorium.
- Putnam Service District Sewage Treatment Plant, Red House, WV
Assessment of community noise impact of blower noise at a sewage treatment plant upon a nearby residential neighbor.
- Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, D.C.
Measurement, investigation, and recommendations concerning elevator noise transmission into congressional offices.
- Renfroe Middle School, Decatur, GA
Measurement and recommendations concerning reverberation and background sound levels in several middle school classrooms.
- Reuse Pipeline and Diffuser to Lake Lanier, Buford, GA
Continuous community noise monitoring and reporting during the construction and installation of a 72′ diameter subaqueous outfall pipeline and diffuser in Lake Lanier, construction of a pressure sustaining valve vault, and construction of two picnic areas in Buford Dam Park, including preparation of noise monitoring and noise control plans.
- Sarah Smith Primary Center, Atlanta, GA Consultation regarding design renovations of an elementary school focusing on acoustic aspects of Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certification.
- Villas at Olde Concorde Place, Charlotte, NC
HUD Noise Assessment Guideline analysis and noise mitigation plan for a proposed development near road and rail noise sources
- Villas at Swift Creek, Raleigh, NC HUD Noise Assessment Guideline analysis and noise mitigation plan for a proposed development near Interstate 40.