RALEIGH, NC July 1st, 2022 – Arpeggio today announced the addition of Paul Mangelsdorf, EIT, WELL AP as a Principal. Based in Raleigh, Paul gives Arpeggio an immediate presence in North Carolina’s Triangle region and brings extensive experience in the hospitality, themed entertainment, and residential sectors to the Arpeggio team.
Prior to joining Arpeggio, Paul worked as a Senior Consultant at Thorburn Associates on projects throughout the United States, as well as select themed entertainment projects around the world. He brings experience on projects pursuing LEED, WELL, and Green Globes certification, as well as extensive experience with historic renovations and adaptive reuse projects. Some of his notable projects include:
- Wake Tech Community College – Center for Automotive Excellence, Raleigh NC
- Dix Park – All Faiths Chapel Restoration, Raleigh, NC
- Kennedy Space Center Visitors Center – Gateway to Space Building, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Aquarium at the Boardwalk, Branson, MO
- Central Piedmont Community College – Merancas Campus Classrooms and Library, Huntersville, NC
- North Carolina Central University – WNCU Radio Studio, Durham, NC
- Wake Tech Community College – Public Safety Simulation Building, Knightdale, NC
- United States Golf Association – Golf House Pinehurst, Pinehurst NC
- Lincoln County Courthouse, Lincolnton, NC
- St. Paul’s Anglican Church, Greenville, SC
- Trenton Cotton Mill Redevelopment, Gastonia NC
- Historic Flatiron Building Renovation and Repurposing, Asheville NC
- Kaleideum Museum, Winston Salem NC
”We at Arpeggio are thrilled to have Paul join the team as he both supplements our current capabilities and complements our existing practice areas with his experience in themed entertainment, historic renovation, adaptive reuse and other project types,” said Jesse Ehnert, an Arpeggio Principal and Founder.
“I’m looking forward to building on both my and Arpeggio’s prior work in the Triangle,” said Paul, “The existing Arpeggio team and I share a passion for helping architects and building owners create great spaces.”
Founded in 2000, Arpeggio is an acoustics consulting and technology design firm headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Arpeggio is a member of the National Council of Acoustical Consultants (NCAC) and the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association (AVIXA). Arpeggio has contributed to several notable projects in North Carolina’s triangle region, including the new Troutman Sanders office in Raleigh, The Dillon tower, Epic Games’ headquarters, and North Hills’ Park Central building.
Paul Mangelsdorf received a B.S.E. in Acoustical Engineering and Music from the University of Hartford, and was awarded the Acoustical Society of America’s Robert B. Newman Medal for Excellence in the Study of Architectural Acoustics for his research. Paul has received certification from the International Well Building Institute as a WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP).